Yoga Studio Dubai
Karma Yoga is a sacred haven for everyone who wants to embark on a life changing journey. We welcome all students and offer a variety of yoga, meditations, trainings, courses, workshops and other healing modalities to support and deepen your practice.
Karma Yoga is a yoga academy as well as an art gallery with statues, temples, crystals & artistic carvings collected throughout our travels across the world in pursuit of valuable precious artifacts.
Our teachers are amazing unique souls who enjoy supporting students throughout their spiritual journey. Our fully certified trainings will empower you and inspire you to be more confident, become more peaceful, live freely and awaken you to discover your true potential.
Our concept was born in the heart of Dubai Marina, where yogis can unwind, connect and share positive energy in a magical space that teleports you to the heavenly island of Bali.
Let Bali Spirit Free your Soul!
Karma is a Sanskrit term that literally means action or doing. In the Buddhist tradition, karma refers to action driven by intention which leads to future consequences. Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us. Hence Karma says: Be yourself and surround yourself with what you want to have in your life. Don’t’ forget When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
Karma is our greatest teacher, making us accountable for what we do and giving us opportunities to learn from our mistakes and make amends.
So be Good and Do Good; It is a cosmic law; applies to everyone, everywhere, all the time.
Ioana is a certified yoga teacher with over 700 hrs training in various styles such as Ashtanga, Iyengar, restorative, yin, hot yoga, as well as myofascial release and yogic nutrition. She believes in a holistic approach that integrates healthy lifestyle habits into daily life.
With an academic background in Philosophy and a special interest in cognitive sciences, Desire’s classes are relaxed explorations of this presence and are suitable for everyone. Sometimes strong and fluid & sometimes softer with long holdings but always slow and deep with emphasis on the experience of movement and sensations within;rhythmic fluidity of Vinyasa, the static strength of Hatha and delicious depth of Yin
Dionne is a full time yoga teacher with over 14 years experience, with a fresh an uplifting style that supports her students in opening up to their highest potential.She uses the breath with a creative combination of dynamic flowing movements peppered with focus on alignment of the body, mixed with some funky tunes to improve strength, flexibility and balance.Her students leave her sessions feeling energised and exhilarated.
Giedre Vikniute, also known as Trainella, is a wellness enthusiast. Besides being a yoga teacher, pilates and personal trainer, she supports and inspires people on a much higher level. After traveling around the world she realized that meeting your psychological needs is even more important than focusing on your physical appearance. That made her transform her own lifestyle and change the concept of how she trains her students. She decided to inspire and help others achieve physical and mental wellbeing, take control of their bodies and minds in order to live an uplifting and exciting life.
Being born & brought up on the coast of East Africa in Mombasa, she was always a natures child and believed in living in the moment. After moving to India in 2007 her love for Yoga then became a passion. She completed her formal teachers training in 2011- RYTT 200 Hour Hatha Yoga Certificate in Goa, India. She is also a certified Reiki 1 & 2 practitioner, Crystal Therapy 1 & 2 certified, Sound Healing Tibetan Singing Bowls Level 1,2 & 3 Certified, incorporating all into her classes.With my own example, I wish to bring harmony to there life, to give a chance to find best of them. I think that yoga is the best for to achieve a balance in life.
Fran’s background in different forms of dance and gymnastics made her easily fall in love with Yoga back in 2002. She started with challenging Ashtanga Yoga and later on got inclined to Flow Yoga during her Yoga Teacher Training in 2010. For over 10 years, she has been finding happiness in helping her students understand and explore what their bodies can do through Flow Yoga, Power Yoga and Swing Yoga.
With a passion for movement and art since her early years, Dina has always believed in diversification rather than specialization. She discovered yoga in 2002 and fell in love, almost, instantly with the discipline and traveled to India in 2009 to become a certified teacher. She continued pursuing her studies in Vinyasa Flow style with global teachers like with Nico Luce , Max Strom , Clara Roberts-Oss and Julie Martin. In 2015 she became a certified Aerial teacher – Another form of movement that makes her ..well .. fly high ! Dina’s classes are focused on health and balance with a fun and playful edge. Her aim is to help students think outside the Box-Asana and expand knowledge about their own bodies by exploring different physical movement variations to find their “flow”.
Mish is a creative yoga instructor with a whole lot of soul. She believes that movement is wired to her heart. She lives a holistic lifestyle incorporating fitness, yoga and meditation into her daily life. Yoga is more than flexibilty and toning, it is having peace of mind and authentic awareness that awakens your soul.You can expect invigorating flow and insightful instruction as you flow through her vinyasa classes. By the end of the class you will discover your authentic self. Mish aims to empower you to be the fire driving your own mind, body and soul.
Tatiana Elghossain first rolled out her mat 11 years ago. After 8 years of exploring various styles of yoga as a dedicated student, Tatiana traveled to India to embark on her 200-hour teacher training journey. A year later, she completed a 100-hour Yin Yoga and Chinese Meridians training in Bali.
Tatiana teaches various styles of yoga, including Vinyasa, Hatha, and Yin.She firmly believes that yoga is for everyone, and considers it a privilege to be guiding other practitioners through their own journeys.
Alexey has been practicing yoga since 2007. He started to practice with authorise Russian teachers in Moscow and in 2010 became a student of KPJAYI. Since that time Alexey has made 5 individual trips to Mysore. He also attended teachers training with David Swenson, seminars and classes with Richard Freeman, Lino Miele, Petri Raisanen, Mark Robberds, Eddie Stern, Mark Darby and others.
By embodying the basic principles of Jivamukti yoga, in her classes, Alyona inspires those who are engaged in comprehending yoga not only as a physical aspect also as a spiritual practice, transforming the traditional methods of yoga into modern life and encouraging self-knowledge. Alyona has a kriya yoga initiation from Guru Shri Shailendra Sharma (India).
“With enough power of concentration on sequences, breathing thru the posture and practicing regularly will bring you to that yoga statement of The Moment where you feel absolutely in harmony. That is what you bring to your daily life and my target is to give you that platform for you to achieve that state of body and mind.
Terms & Conditions
- All payments once processed are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Last admittance to class is 10 mins past the start of the class.
- Bookings should be made online in advance to guarantee your space.
- Workshops such as Cocoon Gong, Sound Healing, Full Moon, Cacao Ceremony, etc… are not included in packages.
- MYSORE Packages & Memberships cannot be utilized for Yoga/Swing/Barre Classes. Likewise Yoga or Swing/Barre Packages & Memberships cannot be utilized to access MYSORE Program.
- Students must check in at the reception at least five minutes before the start of your class, even if you have an online booking.
- All students must inform the teacher of injuries for the teacher to adjust your practice accordingly.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to refuse admissions.
- In case of class cancellations, customers need to inform Karma Yoga one (2) hours in advance of the start of the class to avoid any charges.
- Cancellation policy for packages: No-show’s or late cancellation will result in (1) one class/day getting deducted from your respective package.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to cancel classes one (1) hour before the start of the class.
- Freezing is allowable twice for the 12 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 60.
- Freezing is allowable once for the 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 30.
- Mysore Freezing is allowable once for 3 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 30. Freezing is not allowable for other Mysore memberships/packages.
- Karma Yoga waives all liability from clients who do not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries. Please do be aware that it is the student’s responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- By using Karma Yoga facilities you accept that there is a risk associated with all forms of exercise either during or after.
- It is the student’s responsibility to practice within their personal limits and to decide, whether or not to follow the advice and guidance provided by the yoga teacher.
- Any personal injury or fatality incurred before after or during the classes would be under the student’s sole responsibility, where Karma Yoga and its teachers hold no liability.
- Please do not touch any of the displayed artifacts, statues and artwork.
- Mobile phones should at all times be kept on silent mode within the studio. No phones allowed in the practice rooms.
Karma Yoga accepts no responsibility for any property left, theft or damaged property on the premises. Please be responsible for your belongings. Please maintain your valuable within the designated lockers, ensure lockers are properly locked and return lockers keys to the reception after use.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change
Direction: From Marina Mall go to Ground floor and look for H&M and La Senza, between those stores exit the mall and on the right hand there’s a connection to Marina Plaza, then take the lift to 33rd floor.
Free Parking: Marina Mall
Paid Parking: Marina Plaza – First Floor