Karma Yoga is a sacred haven for people of all ages and all walks of life. We welcome all students and offer a variety of yoga, meditation, workshops and other healing modalities to support, deepen and meet your practice.
Our teachers are all fully-certified and unique individuals that wishes to support you on your journey. Our classes will empower you and inspire you to be more confident, become more peaceful, live freely and awaken you to discover your true potential.
We are inspired by the magical island Bali, island of Gods.
Let the Bali Spirit Free your Soul!
Karma is a Sanskrit term that literally means action or doing. In the Buddhist tradition, karma refers to action driven by intention which leads to future consequences. Whatever we put out in the Universe is what comes back to us. Hence Karma says : Be yourself, and surround yourself with what you want to have in your life. Don’t’ forget When we change who and what we are within our hearts, our lives follow suit and change too.
Karma is our greatest teacher, making us accountable for what we do and giving us opportunities to learn from our mistakes and make amends. So be Good and Do Good; It is a cosmic law; applies to everyone, everywhere, all the time.
Benedicte is a 500 Hr certified Yoga Teacher & Holistic Coach. Her passion for yoga began over 15 years ago when she attended her first yoga class and now she is enthusiastically living yoga on and off the yoga mat. Read more
With a curious mind from a young age, Yashwant Saran was keen to master vast amounts of knowledge of all that was around him. Read more
Nici is a 800 Hr certified International Yoga teacher & 1000 Hr certified systematic & holistic Life-coach from Vienna, now based in Dubai. Read more
At Karma Yoga we believe that we all rise by lifting each other, by establishing strong and trusting partnerships we support each others growth and success. We are proud to introduce our valued partners below.
Terms & Conditions
- All payments once processed are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Last admittance to class is 10 mins past the start of the class.
- Bookings should be made online in advance to guarantee your space.
- Special workshops such as Soundhealing is not included in packages.
- Students must check in at the reception at least five minutes before the start of your class, even if you have an online booking.
- All students must inform the teacher of injuries for the teacher to adjust your practice accordingly.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to refuse admissions.
- In case of class cancellations, customers need to inform Karma Yoga one (2) hours in advance of the start of the class to avoid any charges.
- Cancellation policy for packages: No-show’s or late cancellation will result in (1) one class/day getting deducted from your respective package.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to cancel classes one (1) hour before the start of the class.
REFUNDS, TRANSFERS & FREEZING
- Freezing is allowable twice for the 12 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 60.
- Freezing is allowable once for the 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 30.
- Karma Yoga waives all liability client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries. Please do be aware that it is the student’s responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- By using Karma Yoga facilities you accept that there is a risk associated with all forms of exercise either during or after.
- It is the student’s responsibility to practice within their personal limits and to decide, whether or not to follow the advice and guidance provided by the yoga teacher.
- Any personal injury or fatality incurred before after or during the classes would be under the student’s sole responsibility, where Karma Yoga and its teachers hold no liability.
- Please do not touch any of the displayed artifacts, statues and artwork.
- Mobile phones should at all times be kept on silent mode within the studio. No phones allowed in the practice rooms.
Karma Yoga accepts no responsibility for any property left, theft or damaged property on the premises. Please be responsible for your belongings. Please return lockers keys to the reception after use.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change