Terms & Conditions
RISK & GENERAL TERMS
- All payments once processed are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Last admittance to class is 10 mins past the start of the class.
- Bookings should be made online in advance to guarantee your space.
- Students must check in at the reception at least five minutes before the start of your class, even if you have an online booking.
- All students must inform the teacher of injuries for the teacher to adjust your practice accordingly.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to refuse admissions.
RISK & CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of class cancellations, customers need to inform Karma Yoga one (1) hour in advance of the start of the class to avoid any charges.
- Cancellation policy for packages: No-show’s or late cancellation will result in (1) one class/day getting deducted from your respective package.
- Karma Yoga reserves the right to cancel classes one (1) hour before the start of the class.
REFUNDS, TRANSFERS & FREEZING
- Freezing is allowable twice for the 6 & 12 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 60.
- Freezing is allowable once for the 1, 2, 3 & 4 months unlimited memberships. Total number of freezing days is 30.
RISK & RESPONSIBILITY
- Karma Yoga waives all liability client who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries. Please do be aware that it is the student’s responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- By using Karma Yoga facilities you accept that there is a risk associated with all forms of exercise either during or after.
- It is the student’s responsibility to practice within their personal limits and to decide, whether or not to follow the advice and guidance provided by the yoga teacher.
- Any personal injury or fatality incurred before after or during the classes would be under the student’s sole responsibility, where Karma Yoga and its teachers hold no liability.
Karma Yoga accepts no responsibility for any property left, theft or damaged property on the premises. Please be responsible for your belongings. Please return lockers keys to the reception after use.
Terms & Conditions are subject to change